Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bad Omens - The Fountain



"The Fountain"

What will I have left when even the
hurt is gone and I can't feel a thing?

Would you had been there when I came home?
Could you hold on another day?
I wish I had not held
Held on to you so long
But I was just so damn afraid
I wish I hadn't used you to pull me
Out of this dark lonely place

I had the whole damn world and I gave it all away
What did I think I would save?
For better or for worse this is my burden to take
Because I'm the only one to blame
You're so much better off
With nothing but memories of
Memories of my face
Because I have no use now that
you're gone and now I'm running out of faith

Together we will live forever

I'm not afraid anymore
Forever
I'm not afraid anymore

We will live forever



***
On my first encounter with Bad Omens, everyone keeps feed me with "they looks like BMTH" "they're sound like BMTH", "The vocalis is the next Oliver". And yes, the first 10 seconds I saw "The Worst In Me" I do think that way, but hey- they are different! I can tell it from the drums- the tempo is slower and of course the style is different. And after listening to "Glass Houses" and "Exit Wounds", I strongly recommend everyone that THEY ARE DIFFERENT and please don't compared them only to BMTH. 

I believe the frontman of Bad Omens, Noah Sebbe, actually take many bands other than BMTH as influences, let's say like We Came As Romans (which I found many pretty similar guitar, bass and singing style), 30 Seconds to Mars (Similar drum tempo and background singing style), The Devil Wears Prada (who's not being influenced by them? hehe) and even Atreyu (I found a song sound similar on they album teaser). Comparing any hardcore bands to Bring Me The Horizon is harsh nowadays since they truly is the band with the worst attitude by 2016. Their music also sounds lame compared to their old days - whatever in the end BMTH is just not recommended anymore. It's still pissed me off to read that many people called Bad Omens as "Next BMTH". Man, is it only BMTH that you know? 

Bad Omens deserve an appreciation from us who love a classic post-hardcore without a real-life drama from the band members. I really hope a good luck for this band upcoming new album, which will  be coming on 19 August 2016. 

Cheers! :D 

Bad Omens the Fountain lyric | bad omens lyric | the fountain bad omens lyric | exit wounds lyric | noah sebbe |

2 comments:

  1. Hay Jika ada kendala seputar akulaku silahkan konfirmasi kan ke watsahp 081818707107 atau call 1500920 cs@akulaku.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Jika ada kendala seputar akulaku silahkan konfirmasi kan ke watsahp 081818707107 atau call 1500920 cs@akulaku.co.id

    ReplyDelete